Adele, "Someone Like You"

"I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited,
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it,

I had hoped you'd see my face,
And that you'd be reminded
that for me it isn't over,
Never mind, I'll find someone like you,
I wish nothing but the best for you, too,
Don't forget me, I beg,
I remember you said,

"Sometimes it lasts in love,
But sometimes it hurts instead,"
Sometimes it lasts in love,
But sometimes it hurts instead, yeah"

Adele (Adele Laurie Blue Adkins) was born in Tottenham, London, England, on 5 May 1988.
In 2006, when a friend posted her demos on MySpace, she received a recording contract from XL Recordings. Her debut album, "19" was released in 2008 the second, "21" in 2011.
The success of "21" made Adele the first artist to sell more than 3 million copies of an album in a year in the UK. With her two albums and the first two singles from "21", "Rolling in the Deep" and "Someone Like You", Adele became the first living artist to achieve the feat of two top five hits in both the UK Official Singles Chart and the Official Albums Chart simultaneously since the Beatles in 1964.