Queen, "Somebody to love"

  "Can anybody find me
  somebody to love
  Oh, each morning I get up I die a little
  Can barely stand on my feet
  (Take a look at yourself)
  Take a look in the mirror and cry (and cry)
  Lord what you're doing to me (yeah yeah)
  I have spent all my years
  in believing you
  But I just can't get no relief, Lord!

  Somebody (somebody)
  oh somebody (somebody)
  Can anybody find me somebody to love? [...] 

Somebody to Love is a song by British rock band Queen. Written by singer/pianist Freddie Mercury, the track featured on their 1976 album "A Day at the Races".
During The Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert, on April 20, 1992, Somebody to Love was played live with George Michael on lead vocals. Since its release, the song has appeared on television and film, and has been covered by a number of artists.